THE 2014 GREEN PRACTICES QUESTIONNAIRE - Coming soon!
If you were designated last year as a Green Agri-Business you must fill out the 2014 questionnaire to get the designation .
Please give details of your Best Green Practices when filling out the form...thank you!
While the questionnaire has examples, it is by no means "all inclusive". We encourage you to add your company's best green practices, if they are not included on the questionnaire. Your information will be kept confidential. This is a totally voluntary program. Those that want to participate can, and those that don't want to be involved have no obligation. But we do encourage involvement!
The 2013 Designated Green Agri-Businesses was recognized and awarded for their "green efforts" in a variety of ways including some additional benefits from previous years.
Designated companies will receive:
- a certificate of recognition to display
- company recognition by news release in at least one local newspaper
- two vinyl MABA 2013 Green Designation stickers to prominently display
- company recognition within the MABA website, MABA AgFacts newsletters, MABA LinkedIN, and at the MABA winter conference
- a new Awards Reception featuring key players in the agribusiness industry
- value added services such as insurance policy credits exclusively through The Campbell Group
- continued market exposure
4R Nutrient Stewardship Program
Employing the 4R nutrient stewardship system can help maximize crop yields, reduce costs associated with fertilizer application and minimize negative environmental impacts.
For these reasons, the 4R system is a recommended practice for agronomy retailers participating in the Green Designation Program.
For questions contact Kara at the MABA office. (517) 336-0223 email@example.com
For more information on the 4R program:
http://www.nutrientstewardship.com/partners MABA is a partner
Apps for Agriculture for your Phone or iPad
Green Grant and Loan Programs in Michigan - http://dsireusa.org/incentives/index.cfm?getRE=1?re=undefined&ee=1&spv=0&st=0&srp=1&state=MI
Grant Writing Services - Compass Points www.compasspoints.us